Ten years of creating, exploring, and surviving. Ten years of mobs, mods, and magnificent creations. Ten years of being endlessly excited to see what you come up with next! To celebrate the Minecraft series’ anniversary, you can plaster your computer or smart device with this epic wallpaper.
- Click the Download button.
- Open the file, then choose the correct size for your device. If you’re not sure which size to choose, check your device’s settings for screen resolution and pixel size.
- Follow the instructions below for your device.
For a PC or personal computer
- Open the image, then right-click on it.
- Select "Set as” from the menu.
- Set image as lock screen or background.
For a Mac OS X
- Click and drag the image onto your desktop.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu.
Mobile Device Download Instructions
- Select the 640x1136 image size and save to your computer.
- You can send yourself an email with the image attached.
- Save the image to your mobile device, then set it as your background or lock screen.
ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Fantasy Violence