Before Mario explores the many wild and wonderful kingdoms of Super Mario Odyssey, he’s taking off on a cross-country tour to explore some wild and wonderful locations in our world.
Mario’s real-life odyssey starts in Los Angeles on October 10 and ends in New York on October 26, with many exciting stops in between. By visiting one of the many stops on his journey, fans can meet the Mario costumed character, take photos with him and his amazing decked-out trailer, and get hands-on time with the upcoming Super Mario Odyssey game for Nintendo Switch. Mario’s new companion, the heroic hat-shaped Cappy, will be there too!
Mario, Cappy, and the game are scheduled to visit the following locations, which are all open to the public on a first-come first-served basis:
- Los Angeles Kingdom – October 10 from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm at Universal CityWalk
- Dallas Kingdom – October 18 from 10:00 am-9:00 pm at the State Fair of Texas
- Chicago Kingdom – October 21 from 12:00 pm-6:00 pm at Navy Pier
- Philadelphia Kingdom – October 24 from 12:00 pm-6:00 pm at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- New York Kingdom – October 26 from 8:00 pm-10:00 pm at Rockefeller Center
(Note: In New York, the first 200 people in line will gain access to the event and be the first to purchase the game at midnight. The general public in line to purchase the game will be able to do so after the first 200 attendees.)
You can learn more about the game at the official site.
ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief