Looking for a new way to beat your friends at the Mario Party: The Top 100 game? We’ve got the answer: Minigame Bingo!
1. Click the Download & Print button.
2. Open the file on your computer, then print a Bingo card for each player.
3. Carefully cut out the star boxes (8 red and 8 blue) on the bottom of the bingo card.
4. Play rock-paper-scissors to see who picks the first minigame.
5. The winner of the first minigame puts a star on the minigame’s Bingo square and chooses the next minigame.
6. The first player to complete a row gets to shout BINGO!
*Kids, ask a parent to help!
ESRB Rating: Everyone with Mild Cartoon Violence
Learn more about great games: