You can customize the screen of your computer or smart device with this wallpaper inspired by the Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! games. To learn more about the games, you can visit the official site.
- Click the Download button.
- Open the file, then choose the correct size for your device. If you’re not sure which size to choose, check your device’s settings for screen resolution and pixel size.
- Follow the instructions below for your device.
Kids, you may want to ask a grown-up to help you set this image as background wallpaper for your PC, Mac, or mobile device.
For a PC
1. Open the image, then right-click on it.
2. Select "Set as” from the menu.
3. Set image as lock screen or background.
For a Mac OS X
1. Click and drag the image onto your desktop.
2. Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu.
For a mobile device
1. Select the 1920x1080 image size and save to your computer.
2. You can send yourself an email with the image attached.
3. Save the image to your mobile device, then set it as your background or lock screen.
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! ESRB Rating: Everyone with Mild Cartoon Violence
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! ESRB Rating: Everyone with Mild Cartoon Violence
Learn more about great games: