All sorts of everyday items are being captured by Cappy in the Super Mario Odyssey game. You can join in by downloading your very own Cappy and mustache, then snapping a photo of them on anything (or anyone!) you want captured.
- Click the Download and Print button, then open the file on your computer.
- Print out this sheet (sturdy paper works best), then cut along the dotted lines.
- Use glue or tape to attach string to the back of the mask pieces, or punch two holes on either side of the mask pieces and thread string through the holes.
- Put the mask on anything you want “captured” by Cappy. Snap a photo!
- Paper (such as cardstock)
- Tape or glue
*Kids, ask a grown-up to help!
ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief