In Pokémon Legends: Arceus you can embark on survey missions in the ancient Hisui region and explore natural expanses to catch wild Pokémon by learning their behavior, sneaking up, and throwing a well-aimed Poké BallTM. You can also toss the Poké Ball containing your ally Pokémon near a wild Pokémon to seamlessly enter battle.
Your adventure takes place in the expansive natural majesty of the Hisui region, where you are tasked with studying Pokémon to complete the region’s first Pokédex. Mount Coronet rises from the center, surrounded on all sides by areas with distinct environments. In this era—long before the events of the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games—you can find newly discovered Pokémon like Wyrdeer, an evolution of Stantler, and new regional forms like Hisuian Growlithe, Hisuian Zorua, and Hisuian Zoroark! Along the way, you can uncover the mystery surrounding the Mythical Pokémon known as Arceus.
- You can study Pokémon behaviors, sneak up on them, and toss a well-aimed Poké Ball to catch them
- You can unleash moves in the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style in battles
- You can travel to the Hisui region—the Sinnoh of old—and build the region’s first Pokédex
- You can learn about the Mythical Pokémon Arceus, the key to this mysterious tale
- You can meet the ancestors of characters from the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games
For more information about Pokémon Legends: Arceus you can visit the official site.
ESRB Rating: Everyone with Mild Fantasy Violence
Learn more about great games: