In the Game Builder Garage software, you’ll meet a cast of Nodon that can be connected to create games. These intelligent creatures are in charge of things like moving your character, pressing buttons, and adding sound effects. You’ll create a tag game, kart racer, alien blaster, and more!
You can show off and share your creations with friends, too! You can exchange codes with friends who also have the Game Builder Garage software to download* their games and share your own. You can even share games with friends nearby over local wireless** to work together on your masterpiece.
- Programming made fun with help from the minds at Nintendo
- You can build a game by going step-by-step through lessons and connecting Nodon, colorful creatures with distinct functions and personalities
- You can test your skills between each lesson and exercise those programming muscles
- You can experiment in Free Programming and let your imagination run wild
- You can go online* to download games from other creators and share your own
Game Builder Garage is available now, exclusively for Nintendo Switch systems. To learn more you can visit the official site.
*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/
**Additional games and systems required. Sold separately.
ESRB Rating: Everyone with Mild Fantasy Violence