You can choose from a cast of Kirby’s most iconic copy abilities—including the brand-new Wrestler ability—and duke it out to be the last Kirby standing. Familiar friends and foes like Bandana Waddle Dee and King Dedede also make an appearance as playable characters.
In Story Mode, King Dedede and Meta Knight challenge you to a buddy duel! With a buddy* (player or computer controlled), you can ascend the tower through a series of battles. You can choose items between each floor to boost your stats or gain other benefits on your way to the final battle.
You can try out the game with a free demo in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch. The demo allows players to try out four play styles and adventure through one chapter of the game. It offers both online** and local wireless*** modes, with the ability to play with others who have purchased the full game.
- You can choose a Kirby copy ability or a Kirby-series character and fight to be the last one standing
- You can fight your way up a treacherous tower and select helpful items along the way in Story Mode
- You can battle with friends on the same system*, through local wireless**, or online***
- You can earn Fighters Points to raise your Fighters Rank and unlock more copy abilities, stages, characters, hats, and more
Kirby Fighters 2 is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system. The game demo is available for free download in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
**Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
· ***Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
ESRB Rating: ESRB Rating: Everyone with Mild Fantasy Violence / In-Game Purchases
Learn more about great games: