It’s time to forget everything you know about the Legend of Zelda series. Woken from a 100-year slumber, Link must explore the wilds to regain his lost memories and save Hyrule.
- Discover a world as never before seen: by making your own path, choices, and consequences
- Ingenuity is the key to survival: find multiple solutions to tons of dynamic puzzles
- Surprises hide around every corner: scavenge weapons, armor, plants, animals, and more
- Live off the land: find weapons and armor, cook food, and brew elixirs
- Use the in-game Sheikah Slate to access Runes, powerful tools that give Link special abilities, allowing him to interact with enemies and objects.Gear up: many weapons and armor have unique stats, resistances, effects, and durability
- Shrines offer hundreds of clever challenges even veterans won't see coming.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game is available March 3 for the Nintendo Switch system and the Wii U* console.
*3GB of available storage required on the Wii U system or external drive to play this game.
ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol