You can control a real-life Mario Kart with the Nintendo Switch system and watch it come to life in Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit. Your in-home race course comes to life on-screen with a view from right behind the driver’s seat!
Want to turn your home into a Mario Kart course of your own design? You can place gates and customize courses in the real world, then see them come alive with different in-game environments like jungles and snowscapes, and obstacles like Piranha Plants. Plus, you can zoom around the house with up to three friends*!
- You can use your Nintendo Switch system to control a real-life Mario Kart
- You can create a course in your home by placing gates and watch the race come to life on screen in augmented reality
- The kart will react as you boost, hit items, and drift around the course in the game
- You can unlock in-game environments, gates, costumes, and more as you play
- Up to four players can race around the house together*
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system.
*Additional games, systems, and karts required for multiplayer mode. Systems and karts sold separately. Game download required and available as free download on Nintendo eShop.
ESRB Rating: Everyone with Mild Cartoon Violence