You can join Link in his high-flying quest to save Zelda, a childhood friend who must confront her destiny. You can soar between floating islands and descend to the treacherous surface world in this updated HD version of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
You can gently swing your sword and angle your slashes to uncover and break through opponents’ defenses using intuitive motion controls. Link’s in-game movements will correspond to the angle of each strike you make with the Joy-Con controller, creating immersive swordplay that relies on strategy and skill.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game has been updated for the Nintendo Switch system
- You can take to the skies and experience the earliest story in the Legend of Zelda series
- You can use motion controls that correspond to your movements for more realistic swordplay
- Updated graphics and improved processing power make for a smoother gameplay experience
- Button controls allow you to play in Handheld Mode or on the Nintendo Switch Lite system
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD is available now for Nintendo Switch systems. To learn more you can visit the official site.
ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Animated Blood, Comic Mischief, Fantasy Violence