Nintendo Switch is the first Nintendo home gaming console you can play anywhere, anytime. Have fun at home and on the go with games like Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, 1-2-Switch, Snipperclips – Cut it out, together!, and more.
- Connect to a TV to play at home, flip the stand to share the screen with friends or family for multiplayer* fun, or slide the Joy-Con controllers into the Nintendo Switch console for portable on-the-go gaming.
- The Joy-Con controller helps bring games to life with easy-to-use motion controls and HD Rumble—advanced vibration features built into each Joy-Con.
- The free Nintendo Switch Parental Controls smart device app offers parents an easy, convenient way to set family gameplay guidelines.
- Nintendo Switch supports online Wi-Fi multiplayer gaming, and up to eight systems can be connected for local wireless play* with compatible games.
- Two stylish versions of the system are available: a version with a set of gray Joy-Con, and a version with one neon blue and one neon red Joy-Con.
The system includes the main console, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R) controllers, a Joy-Con grip (to use both Joy-Con as one controller), a set of Joy-Con wrist straps, a Nintendo Switch dock (which holds the main console and connects it to a TV), an HDMI cable, and an AC adapter.
The Nintendo Switch system is available now.
*Additional games, systems, and accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
Online services require a Nintendo Account. Starting in fall 2017, some online services will also require a paid subscription. Paid online service availability may be limited based on location.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol
1-2-Switch ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Mild Violence
Snipperclips – Cut it out, together! ESRB Rating: Everyone