In Part Time UFO, you can move objects to the designated platform and balance, arrange, and build to help earthlings complete jobs! Tasks range from farming, fishing, and stacking cheerleaders. Wait…what? Each puzzling job has multiple objectives hinted at through pictures. You can try to solve them to earn in-game medals and unlock even more jobs—just keep an eye on the timer.
Plus, you can recruit a friend and complete any job in cooperative mode. Each job also has a more difficult variation that’s perfect for two players. Jobs may have more objects to move or other challenges to keep the action fresh for your UFO buddy. Two claws are better than one!
- You can help out humans with jobs like farming, fishing, and stacking cheerleaders
- You can use in-game currency to get adorable (and useful) costumes
- You can pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend to play any level in cooperative mode
- You can stack objects and see how high you can build in the Tower of Infinity mode, which also supports two players
- You can try to complete Feats of Glory, challenges that span the entire game, and unlock animated illustrations
Part Time UFO is now available for the Nintendo Switch system. For more information about the game, you can visit the official site.
ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Crude Humor, Mild Fantasy Violence