For the first time, you can take this colorful and chaotic 4-on-4 action shooter on-the-go with the Nintendo Switch system. Two years have passed since the original Splatoon game was released, and two years have also passed in Inkopolis! So expect a fresh wave of fashion, not to mention new weapons and gear.
- Turf War - Team up in fierce 4-on-4 multiplayer battles* to see which team can cover the most turf with ink.
- Salmon Run – 2-4 players* can team up for co-op fun and defeat waves of enemy Salmonids.
- New weapons – Dual wield the new Splat Dualies and avoid getting splatted with the new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics, and all special weapons are brand new.
- Customize – Change your Inkling’s style with different weapons, headgear, clothes, and shoes. Gear isn't just aesthetic; it offers different boosts in battles.
- Octo Canyon – Fight the Octarian menace and save the squidnapped Great Zapfish in this in-depth single-player mode.
- amiibo - Compatible with all Splatoon series amiibo figures. By tapping these amiibo, the figure’s character will appear in the game and befriend players. Befriend an amiibo character and they will remember favorited weapons, gear, outfits and option settings.
The Splatoon 2 game is available now for the Nintendo Switch system. It can be purchased in stores, in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, and at Nintendo.com. For more information about the game, you can visit the official site.
*Nintendo Account required. Online services and features, including online gameplay, are free until the paid Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018.
Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode.
Games, systems, and amiibo sold separately.
Game saves data on the amiibo figure. An amiibo figure can hold data for one game at a time. Visit nintendo.com/amiibo for details on amiibo functionality.
ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Cartoon Violence