You can grab a pair of Joy-Con controllers and get moving* as you gently shake, punch, dance, wiggle, and even curtsey through over 200 lightning-fast microgames (minigames that last just a few hilarious seconds). You can get into poses called “forms” includinge the chicken like Ba-KAW and confident Fashionista, then get it moving! positions A second player** can use another set of Joy-Con controllers to join the worm-pecking, sheep-twirling fun.
- Strike a pose in over 200 motion-based microgames that each take seconds to play
- Get into poses called “forms” like Ba-KAW (mimic a chicken) and Fashionista (stand tall and proud)
- Peck at worms, break out of jail, return a curtsey, and more as you master ridiculous moves
- Share the lightning-fast laughter with a friend in 2-player* local co-op play
- 2-4 players** can move together in multiple Party Mode minigames, including a board game
*WEARING THE Joy-Con™ STRAP When playing with a controller detached from the Nintendo Switch console, use the strap. Lock and fasten the strap securely. Hold the controller firmly. Do not let go of it, unless otherwise instructed. Allow adequate room around you during gameplay.
**Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Crude Humor, Fantasy Violence