Howdy, townies! You can get special bonus items in both Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and Animal Crossing: New Horizons for the Nintendo Switch system. You can read all about what you can get (and how to get it) right here!
Kids, remember to ask an adult for permission and help with a Nintendo Account! A page full of details they might find helpful can be found in our Crash Courses.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp bonus
In the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game for mobile devices, you can get 50 Leaf Tickets for use in the game! Leaf Tickets can be used for crafting, getting special items, sprucing up your campsite, and more. Usually, you can earn Leaf Tickets for free by leveling up your character, completing Event Goals, completing Happy Homeroom classes, and as Log-In Bonuses.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons bonus
In the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game, there are special camp-themed items you can find at the Nook Stop within Resident Services. Camp chic!
How to get the bonuses
You can get this bonus by connecting your Nintendo Account to the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game.
- In the game, select More > Settings > Link Nintendo Account. (This is a time when a grown-up might be able to help!)
- Once your Nintendo Account is linked, open the in-game menu on the lower right of the screen and select My Nintendo.
- Find and select the reward called “Animal Crossing: New Horizons Special Order Ticket + 50 Leaf Tickets.” The Leaf Tickets are now yours! You can find them in your in-game mailbox.
- A code for Nintendo eShop will also appear on the screen. This code will let you get the special bonus in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game. (You might want to write it down!)
- On a Nintendo Switch system, select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to open.
- Pick the account you want to use.
- On the left side of the screen, select “Enter Code.”
- Type in your code and press OK to confirm!
- The Nook Stop in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game should have the neat new extras available.
For more details on this special offer, you can visit the official site for the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game. To learn more about the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game, you can visit the official site.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp: Free-to-start; optional in-game purchases available. Persistent Internet and compatible smartphone required. Data charges may apply.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp ESRB Rating: Everyone | In-Game Purchases
Animal Crossing: New Horizons ESRB Rating: Everyone with Comic Mischief