Animal Crossing: New Horizons periodically receives updates that deliver events and features to the game, and this new update* includes a colorful and feather-filled Festivale event, some heartfelt seasonal additions, new Reactions, and newly added items to purchase.
Featured in the update and seasonal activities:
- Festivale – You can feel the heat with the colorful Festivale event filled with dancing and flying feathers! On February 15, Dancer Pavé will arrive to your island’s plaza** to usher in some confetti and Festivale spirit. On the day of the event you can capture colorful feathers floating on your island with your net and trade them to Pavé to receive a passionate dance number in return. Rainbow feathers seem to be an especially rare sight, so be sure to catch them and trade them with Pavé. You can even invite friends over to your island or visit theirs to partake in the festivities together.***
- New Reactions – If you want to express your excitement for Festivale, you’ll now have a range of new Reactions to choose from. The Viva Festival Reaction Set can be purchased with in-game Bells from the shelf at Nook’s Cranny for a limited time and includes Feelin’ It, Let’s Go, Viva, and Confetti.
- Newly Added Clothing – Starting Feb. 1, Festivale clothing will be available at the Able Sisters shop for a limited time. Now you can get your Festivale groove on in style with these fashionable looks!
- Seasonal Items – You can find seasonal items at the Nook Stop in Resident Services and through Nook Shopping. You can celebrate the sentimental season with chocolate hearts and heart-shaped bouquets, which will be available for purchase beginning Feb. 1 and running through Feb. 14. There will also be other items related to Groundhog Day and Big Game Celebration available for certain periods during January and February!
* Players will need to connect to the internet and download the latest update data to access certain in-game events as they become available.
** Resident Services needs to be upgraded once for this feature to be available.
*** Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/
ESRB Rating: Everyone with Comic Mischief