New Leg Strap accessory support
After applying the update, you’ll be able to use a Joy-Con controller and the Leg Strap accessory in full Four-on-Four and One-on-One Soccer matches. Using the Leg Strap, you can use a gentle kicking motion in real life, allowing the game to turn your movements into in-game actions. When you play this way, your in-game kicks will be more powerful! (You can also play online* with other players using the Leg Strap accessory.)
Friend matches, ranks, settings, and more!
With this update, you can also…
• Reach for even greater heights in the Pro League with the addition of the S Rank and ∞ Rank.
• Easily join Friend Matches using room IDs.
• Choose the CPU’s difficulty level and special lane difficulty settings for online Friend Matches in Bowling.
• Pull off fancy new moves for Volleyball called the Slide Attack and Rocket Serve.
• Enjoy some additional tweaks for a more pleasant online experience.
Nintendo Switch Sports is available now, exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system. To learn more you can visit the official site.
Leg Strap accessory required for some Soccer game play. Sold separately.
Be aware of your surroundings. Wear wrist straps and allow adequate room around you during game play
Software update required.
*Any Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ with Mild Violence