With Part 2 of the Luigi’s Mansion 3 Multiplayer Pack paid DLC, you can bring even more flashy fun to the ScareScraper mode!
This time, Cap’n Weegee, The Amazing Luigi, and Paleontoluigist (yes, Paleontoluigist) costumes are available! Play ScareScraper to see the matching floor themes and themed ghosts based on each of these spooky-yet-stylish costumes.
ScreamPark is also getting three new attractions—PuckStravaganza, Floaty Frenzy, and Desperate Measures.
Part 2 of the paid DLC includes these additions:
- Cap’n Weegee, The Amazing Luigi, and Paleontoluigist outfits for ScareScraper with matching Seafood, Maze, and Museum-themed floors and ghosts.
- There are three new minigames for the multiplayer ScreamPark mode:
- PuckStravaganza – Use your Poltergust G-00 to launch pucks into the opposing team’s goal
- Floaty Frenzy – Race around a course in a floaty to earn points based on the order in which players reach the goal
- Desperate Measures – Match a designated weight using sand and other objects. Look out for bombs launched by opponents
Part 1 and Part 2 of this paid DLC are now available to play following purchase of the DLC. You can learn more about Part 1 of the paid DLC in this article. You can visit the official site for more information about the game.
Full version of game required to use DLC; sold separately.
Additional games, systems, and/or accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
ESRB Rating: Everyone with Comic Mischief, Mild Cartoon Violence
Learn more about great games: